петак, 19. август 2011.

INSPIRING QUOTES

Leo Tolstoy Quotes>
I chose him because he stood up for what he believed in...And I admire him!!!!!!!!

 *All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
*Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

*Historians are like deaf people who go on answering questions that no one has asked them.
* Man lives consciously for himself, but is an unconscious instrument in the attainment of the historic, universal, aims of humanity.
*One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.
*The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
*True life is lived when tiny changes occur.
*Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold.

Vera

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар